Our road to Victory!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our road to Victory!

Post by Guest on Fri 3 Jul 2009 - 20:09

Hi ladies

I think this post is long overdue.... We have been actively TTC'ing for just over a year. In Dec 2008 I decided to see a gynea. I was scared and nervous and did not know what to expect. Off we went and dr did a scan, all seems fine. Blood tests were done and DH semen. We started to panick! :affraid We were so afraid of the outcome. And we wnet for the results on the 24th of Dec!!!! :confuzzed We were very scared. this would determine a good or bad Xmas! But we went there in good faith. And thank the Lord all the tests were fine! But I had to go for a lap on 05/01/09! I did not know what o expect. I did not even know there was cutting involved. I was very illiterate about all of this! Thank the Lord I was on this forum. I went for the lap and the results were very good. All was good! Doc gave me clomid to use. It really messed up my tummy. I had bad cramps. Even the dr said that she could hear that my insides are "overactive". I took clomid in Jan. In Feb we decided to take a break and go on a weekend away. And then on March 12 we got a BFP but the count was 8. And the very next day I started bleeding. I was cryingfor days on end. Eventually plucked up the courage and went back to the gynea. He then gave me fertomid in March. I was not very keen on uing it and so was dh. But I took it. Nothing to loose. In April just before our 2nd anniversary we took another weekend away trip.I had all kinds of funny symptoms. Almostthe same as with the first pregnancy. Headaches, hot flushes, I alsmost fainted and nausea! And in May I was 1day late and decided to go for bloods. It took forever to get the results. But praise God the count was 43 Very Happy And 48hours later it was 148 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We were so over the moon!!!! And here we are. Thanks to my friends for the prayers and for being there through this trying times.

Back to top Go down

Re: Our road to Victory!

Post by Jasmine786 on Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 13:44

Hi lilian

I am so happy that things finally worked out for you! All the best to you. Why did doc send you for a lap if all your tests were fine? Sorry, I also do not know much about all this.
Jasmine786
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 2246
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmom on Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 13:51

Oh Lillian,

glad all worked out fine in the end

Tmom
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 1891
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 16:29

Jasmine I think gynea just wanted to be 100% sure. But I am glad that i had it done. Tx girls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top