I'm ready to kill a sw (sorry long post)

Go down

I'm ready to kill a sw (sorry long post)

Post by Ilze on Wed 6 May 2009 - 19:59

Okay so today I phone again the sw who did our home visit after she promise me she would sent our paperwork through on monday which she didn't do.

First i talk to the sw in Bloem to confirm she didn't recieved it and she told me that the board is sitting next week and if she didn't have all the documents our application will stand over for another 6 months No No

So I had to call 3 times before I could speak to the sw here in kuruman and she try to lie to me again, telling me she did sent it and she had tried to contact our sw ect. When I asked her why she need to talk to our sw before she could sent the report she told me she just want to know when the board is sitting. :confused I mean I told her numerious times these last 2 weeks that the board is sitting at the end of these 2 weeks. So she still had a lot of excuses, and then I couldn't help myself and told her I just wish people like her could know how it feels to long for a child and how it feels if another person is holding you back, I was so furious with her that in the end my voice also gave in for a while and then I told her that the board is sitting Friday and if the report is not in by Friday morning 08H00 I will definatly lodge a complain to the department of sw and make a hell of a lot of noice. :Mad

Until now I tried to be nice, mostly because I thought it could influance our application if she get pissed off and then wrote us a crappy report so yah I guess that is going to happen but I now have to trust God that it wouldn't happen. :affraid

So please keep us in your prayers, that we wouldn't get a crappy report from her and that our application will be a sucsess next week. :Worry
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8208
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm ready to kill a sw (sorry long post)

Post by nattie on Thu 7 May 2009 - 5:18

Good for you! So glad that you told her off...

I pray that God will have a hand in your application and that this silly sw won't be the reason you don't get your miracle baby. You know that all things are possible through God.

Hang in there my friend...I know it's not easy. Try and think happy thoughts, picture you precious child and know that they will be in your arms soon

All my love
xxx
nattie

Number of posts : 122
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://www.thehenmans.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dooi on Thu 7 May 2009 - 6:55

I can't believe she is like that. I would've done the same my friend, glad you told her how you feel. Maybe she will understand NOW how important this is to you and dh! I really hope and pray that she will give you an excellent report, God is on your side, just trust in Him!!
xxx
Dooi
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 10660
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilze on Thu 7 May 2009 - 9:21

I just recieved an sms from our sw, she recieved this morning our report.

Know why must one first be a bitch before you get service? No No

Thanks Nattie & Dooi, last night I dream about a baby I'm holding and hubby who just came home from work and I said: " hallo daddy"
it sound so funny but in the dream I also told hubby it sound so funny to call him daddy.
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8208
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dooi on Thu 7 May 2009 - 9:33

That is sooo nice. Sometimes one needs to make "vuur onder ander se gatte" sorry for the language but that needs to be done sometimes!!

good luck, hope you hear soon from them!
xx
Dooi
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 10660
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down