Thank you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you!

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 10:51

Hi Ladies,

thank you all so much for the warm welcome. i really feel that we can help each other and advise and give each other hope. i see there is some questions on my previous mail i would like to answer.

i am with a normal gynea but he is wonderfull and very helpfull. and he doesn't take his time, he goes into it striaght away. he is based in alberton. he has only been very good to me.

i used 250g clomid with 10 000cc profasi injection the last time before i got pregnant. he started me off with 50g clomid and when i go on thursday he will decide how is it going to work this time.

i just need to know or give you a hint for those that have not tried it yet, this is advise i got from him and i believe it worked for me, i used it my last month when i fell pregnant he siad that i must use evening primrose oil tablets with the clomids untill i start my next cycle the next month.

i also whant to know how do you get all this fancy thingies on you posts, like the ttc calendar and all the nice looking things please let me know!

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you!

Post by DJMommy on Wed 13 Aug 2008 - 13:06

Hi Venessa

Thanks for the hint!!

To add the blinkies and tickers, go to the ANNOUNCEMENTS section on the main page of the forum, and in the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum you will see the BLINKIES and TICKERS topics. In those topics it will tell you where to get them from and how to insert it into your signature.

If you still get stuck, let us know and either myself or Man3 Oli4 will help you!

9x DIUI
3x Laparoscopies
1x Hysteroscopy
AMH: 0.6
1x IVF (Sept 09)
1st Beta 20/09/09: 208
2nd Beta 21/09/09:290
3rd Beta 25/09/09: 1985
4th Beta 29/09/09: 10318
TWINS!
DJMommy
Admin