If there was ever a time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If there was ever a time

Post by Kim on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 6:25

To all my favourite girls! – Welcome to Woman’s month!

If there was ever any time you felt worthless, now is the time to find your value

If there was ever a time you felt weak, now is the time to regain your strength

If there was every time you felt you could no longer go on, now is the time to gear yourself up again

If there was ever a time you felt hopeless, now is the time to find hope again

If there was ever a time you felt like you were almost suffocating, now is the time to exhale

If there was ever a time you felt ugly and fat, now is the time to fall in love with yourself again

If there was ever a time you felt you were lonely, now is the time to make the best of being alone

If there was ever a time you felt insignificant, now it the time remind yourself of who God says you are

If there was ever a time you felt like things were not happening for you, now is the time to make things happen for yourself

If there was ever a time you regretted living, now is the time to get a life

If there was ever a time you drowned yourself in your sorrows, now is the time to drown your sorrows in the past

If there was ever a time you felt like you have lost everything, now is the time for a fresh start

If there was ever a time you thought you were nothing, now is the time to discover who you really are

If there was ever a time you thought you can’t do anything, now is the time to discover your potential

Some of us think on the day we were born, God whispers from heaven and says “Oops! Did I do that???. He says in His Word, ‘I knew you before you were formed in your mother’s womb’, that simple means you existed before you existed (wow! that is so POWERFUL!), so I have good news for you, if you think you were a mistake, all because your mother forgot to take her birth control pills, or if you were a product of rape…etc, you are very wrong. God does not create mistakes, you are not hear to breath all the oxygen and take up all the space, you are here because you MUST be here, God has a purpose for your life. He says in the book of Jeremiah ‘ I know the thoughts that I think towards you, NOT to harm you but to give you a future and a hope…’(oh ! hallelua!), so how on earth can you be a mistake?...

As we begin the month of August, please use the next 30 days to reflect on who you truly are, the apple of God’s eye, never mind you big nose and you skew eyes or my very own rabbit teeth(especially the two in the front), He says in His Word ‘ we are wonderfully and fearfully(just in case you look like a Godzilla) made…….God has a sense of humour right?....

This month, never mind your husband, fiancée, boyfriend or your soon to be EX, you can dump him in September, this is your month…LOVE yourself , APPRECIATE yourself, HONOUR yourself and above all CELEBRATE YOURSELF……….because you are a phenomenal woman!…….there will never be anyone like you.

Happy woman’s month!

:woman:
Kim
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 9082
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.godstestonlife-kim.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If there was ever a time

Post by DJMommy on Wed 6 Aug 2008 - 6:49