I hope you allow men on this forum lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hope you allow men on this forum lol

Post by Sessy on Mon 6 Jul 2015 - 15:21

HI, my name is Sessy. I'm 37 years old. I came across this forum through the traffic exchange thingy and was just looking at different posts. I didn't realize at first that it was a trying to conceive forum, I thought it was just a parenting type site so I hope its ok that im here. I have joined other "women only" type sites and been banned from them for being a guy. The reason I joined this (and others) is just to meet other parents, talk about issues with kids, and just have some type of support. I have three kids, am a single dad (all three kids live with me). My wife passed away in 2008. I have a 16 yr old son, a 9 yr old daughter with Autism, epilepsy and mild MR, and I have a 7 yr old son with ADHD, autistic like tendencies and an expressive language delay.

It gets pretty stressful as you can imagine lol. I have a wonderful mother that helps me with the kids when she can but she is getting up in age and its not easy for her to take care of little kids anymore so really I don't have a great support system and I guess I just feel isolated and overwhelmed.

So I'm not here to be a troll or cause issues, just really need people to talk to at times and get tips and advice. Thanks for reading Smiley
Sessy

Number of posts : 2
Mood :
Registration date : 2015-07-06

http://coffeetalk.your-talk.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope you allow men on this forum lol

Post by Mich on Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 9:57

Hi Sessy.

Thanks for sharing with us. I only read this post now. Unfortunately this forum has been too quiet for too long. I don't think the ladies would ban you here though. but we are not sure if we should renew the domain of this forum, which is expiring soon. as it has not been very active over the past year.

I am sorry to hear about your wife. that must have been very tragic on you and the children and you must miss her so much. I also have an autistic nephew and know how challenging it is at times. I do hope you find the support you are looking for (if not here then somewhere).

Keep up the good work
Mich
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 5910
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sessy on Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 16:02

Ty for the reply and its a shame that the forum isn't as active as it was because it seems like a really great forum. Posts from here appear in the traffic exchange all the time, which is how I found this forum. I do understand how hard it can be to keep people interested though. I have absolutely no luck with my forum so I kind of gave up on it and started looking for other places to chat. So, I really do hope this forum becoems more active, would hate to see it close down. I'll keep my fingers crossed Smile
Sessy

Number of posts : 2
Mood :
Registration date : 2015-07-06

http://coffeetalk.your-talk.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LilianJ on Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 10:59

Hi Sessy,

Welcome to OPM. Sorry that things are not as active :Sad

I am really sorry for your loss. Must have been soooo hard! Wow, you have quite a bit on your plate, but form what I can read, I gather that you are doing an amazing job.

Shame man, once our parents get older they dont have as much energy as before to help out. My father in law is almost 70 and he sometimes helps us and you can see that he really cant do as much as he used to.

Silently, I am praying that we can keep the forum going on for longer... See where is leads to?
LilianJ
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 2594
Mood :
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mich on Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 15:05

Good news Smile the forum has been renewed for another year. Perhaps you can help to liven up the place, Sessy. Smile
Mich
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mich on Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 15:07

if you don't mind me asking, how did your wife pass away? you don't have to share if you don't feel comfortable.
Mich
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top