TTC for 2 years

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TTC for 2 years

Post by Babybutter on Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 9:19

Good day to all

I have been surfing on the net for months driving myself insane. My husband and I have been ttc for almost 2 years, no luck. Before we got married I went to the gynae for check up to make sure everything is ok and that there could possibly be a honeymoon baby. (My husband is 10 years older than me and have 2 children from a previous marriage) And we never thought that it would be a problem for us to get pregnant. And then it didn't happen and I realized that my period is about 21 days. Went back to gynae and she put met on postoval for 6 months. No luck went back, started with clomid and got my husband tested (Everything was normal) Still no luck. Then we rested for 3 months, I am still on postoval but now I do not know, should I get a second opinion? My current gynae says it sometimes just takes some couples longer to conceive. But it has been 2 years. I am 30 and work with kids every day and don't want to wast time. Any advice will be welcome. Where do I go from here?:confuzzed

Babybutter

Number of posts : 1
Mood :
Registration date : 2015-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: TTC for 2 years

Post by Kirsten on Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 11:24

welcome babybutter

My honest opinion is to go to a fertility clinic. My gynae messed me around and also messed me up. Hubby and I also tried for 2 years and then went to the FC and they literally check you from head to toe and do tests that my gynae ever thought of doing. This way they found out other issues too. We were at the FC for 6 months and pregnant!

Good luck. I know its rough.
Kirsten
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 515
Mood :
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top