Ohhhhhh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ohhhhhh

Post by Alleycat on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 10:16

Oh please come tell me how you struggling with your toddles and that I am not the only one going crazy ....
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ohhhhhh

Post by LilianJ on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 11:25

Shame AC! Not always easy having a toddler. Zeke is now at that stage where he thinks he is 10. (He says he is Ben 10) Therefore he is 10!

And all the funny (not) stuff that comes out of his mouth!!!! Eish...

Good luck xxx
LilianJ
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 2594
Mood :
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 12:09

I am just over tired I think :Sad She hurt her kniee/foot on the trampoline so she did not walk for 10DAYS!!!! She is so flippen moany and the tantrums!!!!!! She also so strong willed that I am just not strong enough sometimes. and then of course she can be so flippen cute!!!

I do struggle though not much we do at this stage help, ignoring .... putting into naughty corner .... smack on the hand .... nothing .... she does what she wants too....

Then other people including school does not know what I am talking about coz she is just an angle!!

She was basically potty trained but after the trauma of the fall, xrays and the pain she just went back to square one ... also again not sure what to do, at school she will have maybe one accident but at home she will just go back to being baby!

I tell you, mothers are the greatest, it is hard at times
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliweb on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 12:15

I know how you feel AC.

Kristen is a handful - she is 20 months now. All I hear all day is "mama, mama, mama....." It is exhausting!

She knows what she wants and will whine until she gets it. Her latest is that she wants to see pictures of babas on my phone. She will whine about babas until you give in and once she starts looking she won't let you stop, otherwise there is a full on tantrum. Its as if she is obsessed with babas!

She loves to stamp her feet - currently I think that's cute, but I am sure it won't be long before I change my mind.

Love her to bits though!!
Aliweb

Number of posts : 263
Mood :
Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 12:30

hahaha Aliweb, that is her number one obsession as well, it is in fact the only time that she will say her name in full, when she wants to see the photos or happy birthday genna clip that used to be on my phone, I had to take it off but she still cries for it!!!!

She could not walk the last few days so she will just through herself on the floor and show me how a tantrum looks like!! then when she calms down and I talk to her about what behavior are acceptable and what not she will sit and listen and even say YES when I ask her if she understands ... then she will put that little face on and say ... love you too mamma .... how can you then not eat her up?
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsten on Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 6:58

you not alone! Abi drives me insane sometimes. All she says to me is 'NO" but 2 min later she runs to me and gives me big hug.
Kirsten
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 515
Mood :
Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat on Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 9:40

oh that NO!!!! my madam started saying okay for everything now Smile

Had a good afternoon with her yesterday, we played in the mud, did some stickers and finger painting, I was the best ever!! She even went to the toilet for wee wee! Maybe she was just so bad coz the pain of her leg and the frustration on not being able to walk.

This morning I put on a older top so she walks by and say pretty mamma! How can your heart not just melt and forget about all the struggles Smile
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desperate C on Sat 17 Jan 2015 - 13:35

Hahahaha....these toddlers drive you insane. After all the fear from our side, Alyssia gave up the bottle totally, no problem. Potty training......ja

Same as you AC my one was basically trained, and then we had to move (she was 2,5 then). Regressed all the way back to pull ups. And we let her as we were all trying to settle in. Then I tried when she was 2 yrs, 9 months - what an epic failure. We both ended up in tears. Now, at 2 yrs 11 months we are doing ok, panties during day (about 3 accidents if she's at home, none when she's at school - little so and so) and 1 nappy at night. Taking it slow. No point in rushing her because she will just dig in and resist.

Only problem.....we flying home in Feb for 3 weeks........just can't win here. Feels like I've been doing potty training for a year.

I need a drink....or 12
Desperate C
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 1118
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat on Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 9:29

Hey you DC

Luckily for me Gen started walking after 10 days, now the tantrums are gone no more accidents and not wetting the night nappy so I am so VERY HAPPY with her at the moment.

Since she is better she have grown up over night again so much, she is really putting words together now and making sentences.

Monday afternoon when we go home she took off all her clothes and very seriously told me "Gen very hot" hahaha she loves being naked ...

Shame hopefully your trip down will not affect her so much, good luck alternatively let me know where you free and I will join you for those drinks !!
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desperate C on Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 8:20

Hi AC

The talking begins,.......once Alyssia starts, she goes non stop the whole day. My parents were here for Dec , and they couldn't believe one little girl had so much to say Smile. She's at the stage now where she asks 500 questions a day, and she will not stop until you answer.

Thankfully we are down to one accident a day, and she has moved off the potty onto the toilet (apparently Potts are for babies Smile. Alyssia is the opposite - she hates being naked - lols. And has told us she is 'never ever getting married ever' - the things these kids say

All the best to you and your family. Can't wait to get back to sunny and friendly SA
Desperate C
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 1118
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top