Biting - without aggression

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biting - without aggression

Post by Mandri on Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 13:43

Hey ladies

Luhan is on a biting spree, thought it was just a phase but it is taking way longer to stop than I thought. He bites then laughs, he doesn't show any aggression. I've yelled, talked nice, bit back, and smacked but he now started biting other people too - my parents, his nanny and one of our employees. It is not strangers, it is people he knows and plays with.

I have no idea what to do anymore. Any suggestions?

MC - 5 February 2009 (6 weeks)

9 April 2012  BFP first beta 256 (15dpo), second beta 674 (17dpo), third beta 5544.80 (21dpo), heard the heartbeat on 26 April 2012 (123bpm)

16 November 2013 BFP first beta 48.3, second beta 119, third beta 263, fourth beta 1583, fifth beta 8240, heard the heartbeat on 3 December 2013 (111bpm)
Mandri

Number of posts : 10058
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://www.mandri-poasaddict.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Biting - without aggression

Post by Alleycat on Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 10:31

Gen did that for a little bit with me (luckily just me) it looked more than a sign of affection than anything else but she stopped doing that

She smacks her sister on the head the whole time and again I think it is affection but cannot get her to stop doing it at all ....

I have started doing the naughty corner, does not seem to help much but I will keep on doing it until it works don't know what else to do coz if I give her a smack she laughs at me

Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Haz on Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 10:37

You need to firmly take his hand look at him in the eyes and say NO, then take him and put him somewhere where he isolated, leave him there for 1 minute per year of his age, when you take him out tell him "Biting is NOT nice and that is why you had to sit in the corner". From 9 months that can understand you VERY well.

Also don't stand above him and say no, don't pick him up and get down to his level, eye to eye and say NO

Everytime he does it - do the same - consistency is the key - it will take a few times but he will soon get out of the habit

Haz

Number of posts : 126
Mood :
Registration date : 2013-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top