Mommy bear/tiger/something really protective

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mommy bear/tiger/something really protective

Post by Kerryw on Tue 11 Mar 2014 - 9:19

I get so mad when people dissapoint my boys. I mean logically I understand things come up and are unaviodable. But I want to protect my boys and it makes me angry grrrr

DH made a play date yesterday with the boys cousin for this afternoon and now SIL has cancelled cause the baby needs to nap and she has some things to do???? so now my poor boys who are thrilled to see thier cousin won't because all of a sudden the baby is going to nap the entire afternoon which she did not know about yesterday??? And this from someone who lives literally 5 min away- who could pop in for 30min?

I want to slash and rip her for the dissapointment to my boys who are now pawns in some family relations game I suspect is being played here. I mean who suddenly finds things that need to be done between yesterday evening and this morning?? that can't be done tomorrow when we dont have a play date?

ranting over Smile sorry
Kerryw
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8763
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Mommy bear/tiger/something really protective

Post by Kerryw on Tue 18 Mar 2014 - 6:39

So two more cancelled play dates later she finally came over (although she tried to cancel cause it might rain???) but the final result is the kids had so much fun she now says we must do this more often???

family  :confuzzed  what can you do?
Kerryw
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8763
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele S on Tue 18 Mar 2014 - 6:45

lol I think every parent doesn't want their children to be dissapointed ever but unfortunately that is life hey. Glad it worked out at least.

I still get dissapointed at my age and you never get used to it lol

Adele S
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 735
Mood :
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down