Party time, Mandri & Dalilah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party time, Mandri & Dalilah

Post by Alleycat on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 9:50

Hey ladies,

Almost time for our little or big parties!!!!!!! Very Happy 

How are things going with the arrangements and and ??
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Party time, Mandri & Dalilah

Post by Playgirl on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 10:23

My daughters 10th was on Saturday and it was a blast we went to play tenpin bowling and play games at magic company was awesome!
Playgirl
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 1405
Mood :
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandri on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 11:00

Did most of the printing and promised myself I won't leave anything till 99.... Well most of it still isn't done... So working my ass off now to do it!

MC - 5 February 2009 (6 weeks)

9 April 2012  BFP first beta 256 (15dpo), second beta 674 (17dpo), third beta 5544.80 (21dpo), heard the heartbeat on 26 April 2012 (123bpm)

16 November 2013 BFP first beta 48.3, second beta 119, third beta 263, fourth beta 1583, fifth beta 8240, heard the heartbeat on 3 December 2013 (111bpm)
Mandri

Number of posts : 10058
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://www.mandri-poasaddict.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 12:55

I started planning about 5 months ago - hahahahaha.
Im having it at a venue - they set up everything according to theme .... TINKERBELL - hahaha no guessing there.
I had a few extra decor made for her - banner etc ... and I have a huge 1.67m floating Tinks balloon. I think its going to look nice. Ended up inviting 21 kids - 20 are coming. Adults ..... well - gone are the days only mommy and child comes - I have something like 35 adults coming - hahaha. The venue makes nice quiches - so we serving that with sandwiches. Coffee, tea and juice. Kids get a party pack. All this is happening between 9am and 11.30am.
I had a dress made for Annabelle .... I think its cute but I must be honest - It was made 3 months ago and she isnt walking yet - so dont know how practicle its going to be her crawling in a rainbow tutu dress.... hahahahaha. I have a rainbow coloured short/dress onsie that I will change her into when she gets tired of the tutu.

AC - did you get everything for the "monster" party??? Hows your plans coming along?

Yea - way too much of an effort put in for this 1st birthday that she will not remember .... but it IS her first birthday and I will have many photos for her to see when she is older.

D
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 630
Mood :
Registration date : 2012-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 13:32

I think I have everything under control, nothing major, at home, 10 kiddies and the parents (so that are 20 adults). I am making everything from scratch and will think twice next year ... a lot of work.

All the kiddies stuff are on sticks, cannot wait to see how my pizza lolli pops going to look if I get it right Smile I got awesome monster decorations and have been making eyes to put on everything (the glasses, serviette holder and so on) so I have really tried to make and do everything myself Smile will be taking lots of photos

Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top