HCG Program

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HCG Program

Post by BenitaB on Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 12:37

I decided to make a big change in my life, to stop complaining about my flubber and start doing something about it, so beginning of September I decided to start following the HCG eating plan (was trying to pluck up confidence for the injections), in my first week I lost 3.5kg, in my second week I lost 1.5kg (I incorporated light weight training and cardio). In the mean while I finally ordered my HCG injections. I started with the injections on Monday. Got on the scale this morning and was another 1kg down, so that gives me a total loss of 6kg in basically 4 weeks. I will finish with my HCG program end of October, and hopefully by then I will have managed to drop another 8kg's.
BenitaB
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4112
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-10-30

http://www.2bme-benita.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HCG Program

Post by Alleycat on Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:14

I know you will, you lost a lot already on your own so the injections will just help along!! You keep on doing your little training while you on the injections?
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BenitaB on Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:52

Thank you.
I have not done any excercise or cardio this week, will start again next week
BenitaB
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by TarrynT on Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 6:09

Well done!!! Its so hard but worth it. And really good for a boost.
TarrynT
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 6490
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby on Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 6:20

Well done Benita. It is sooo worth it. The injections really help but I have also realised that you need to make a lifestyle change for the results to be sustainable. A friend of mine who did slender with me and lost 25 kgs has gained 10kgs back...

I am determined not to gain my weight back and I basically stick to the diet in the week and on weekends let myself have some leeway. I also started running and pilates so I am exercising 4X per week which I never did before. It has changed my life.

So while I do believe HCG is a miracle diet I also know, from what has happened to my friend, that you have to make a complete lifestyle change. Nobody can eat whatever they like, be inactive and not gain the weight back.
Gabby
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4813
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele S on Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 6:36

Good luck Benita!

Adele S
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 735
Mood :
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele S on Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 6:40

I was going to do it but decided against it. Now I am still just going to gym and eating "clean"

Adele S
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 735
Mood :
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat on Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 7:35

Awesome program! Very hard but it really works well and fast, joined gym again yesterday, want to start slowly with some cardio and then when my 30 days over I want to go full out with gym and still try and stick to the eating plan, maybe just increase the cal per day and see how it goes

I am starting to feel the difference and it is awesome Smile
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BenitaB on Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 16:35

I know loosing weight is not easy and I am not trying to use the hcg as an overnight fix, I have been stuck on the 70kg mark for more than a year, and I could not seem to get below that. Loosing weight is not about that "miracle product", it is getting yourself to be healthy, to eat right and excercise as well.
I will do the hcg injections for the next 5 weeks and see how it goes. When I am done with them, I will keep on following the eating plan and keep on with the walking / jogging. I need to make a lifestyle difference
BenitaB
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down