ALMOST PREGNANT

Go down

ALMOST PREGNANT

Post by Hannah's Hope on Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 22:48

Hallo my nearest and dearest friends and foes!!

I am going to try to not explain, apologize or go into lengthy discussions with regards to my looooooong absence!! Let me just say this:  It's NOT personal and I have really, really good reasons for it!!! If you don't believe me, read my book and you will!!! Guaranteed!! Smile

Yes, you read right:  READ MY BOOK!!!!

It is here. Finally. After blood, sweat, tears, laughter, prayers and more tears, it is FINALLY here!! My long awaited book.  All 173 000+ words of it.  
Very Happy Very Happy:D

And I'm probably going to pee off some e-book club members, whom I see are giving and receiving books for free - but MY book is for SALE. The reason?  You pay for something that's really worth it.  It is NOT for me to get rich.  If you divide the amount of time I spent on the book into the few rands I'm getting back in my pocket I can ASSURE you i didn't do it for the money, as I would actually have to pay IN on my book.  I sacrificed SO much and lost so much in this process, but I kept going because I know, even if I make a difference in only ONE couples' journey to have a baby, I have done my bit!!

So my dear fellow 'OPM'ers (you gals are mentioned in the book over and over again - just because you ARE so special!!!) here goes:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/353104

I am exhilarated, excited, exhausted and over the moon about it finally being published.  My printed book deal was almost signed and sealed when the e-publishing through Smashwords came my way and it just made so much more sense to go that route. The beauty of it is that I can still publish in print should I wish to do so later on, but for now I just want to concentrate on getting my book 'out there'.

Thank you SOOOOO much for your support. Those of you who remember me will also remember the tremendous support you gave me!! I can't thank you enough.

If you can't/won't buy my book I BEG you to PLEASE just get the word out there that it exists!! I know that it can change lives and it's my fervent prayer that it will.

I see that God has blessed so many of you with babies and children and your LO's grew up SO much - you gals are truly so, SO blessed!!!

All is well with Sam and I (and John of course). At least, now it is.... From failed IVF's, through miscarriages, through the hard, HARD road of adoption (and stalking and moving etc.) and a brain stem stroke (18 months ago) and the even harder road of Autism Spectrum Disorder and beyond:  I AM BACK.  Better and stronger than before!! (And our Sammy is turning 4 in November - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? :affraid:I don't want him to grow up so fast!!!!)

Anyway, it's good to be back - I missed you. More than you'll ever know!!!

Lots of love,
Hannah's Hope
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 712
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-08-13

http://hannahamos7.wix.com/almostpregnant

Back to top Go down