Way overdue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Way overdue

Post by Hope on Fri 3 May 2013 - 15:33

Hello ladies

THis use to be my home for many years, 6 to be exact. I haven't posted here in years, but I decided to share my ttcy story and hope that it will inspire you to keep on trying.

We ttc for 3 years before I fell pregnant, but sadly miscarried at 8 weeks. Dr did a D&C and after that nothing. Gynea diagnosed me with PCOS and I had several laps to remove endo. On top of that dr diagnosed hubby with 2% morphology. We did several failed IUIs and one failed IVF. Things just got too much and we decided to finally leave it in the capable hands of God. Two months after our giving up all treatements, tests etc we found out I was pregnant. AFter 6 painfull, lonely years of ttc. Against all odds we fell pregnant naturally and had a healthy baby boy. I decided not to use any contraceptive cause we struggled for so long, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I will fall pregnant naturally again. So when baby was 6 months old, I found out I was pregnant with baby nr 2. With me not ovulating and DH's 2% morphology!

Never give up, no matter how hard and lonely the road is, with God all things are possible. You are in my prayers every single day and I believe that God will bless you with your own miracles in his own time! Keep trying and keep on supporting each other as this has been my shelter for so many years!!

With all my love!

Hope
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 884
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Way overdue

Post by Mandri on Mon 6 May 2013 - 7:49

This is just amazing! God is amazing!!!! Congratulations Hope! Truly a story of hope!

MC - 5 February 2009 (6 weeks)

9 April 2012  BFP first beta 256 (15dpo), second beta 674 (17dpo), third beta 5544.80 (21dpo), heard the heartbeat on 26 April 2012 (123bpm)

16 November 2013 BFP first beta 48.3, second beta 119, third beta 263, fourth beta 1583, fifth beta 8240, heard the heartbeat on 3 December 2013 (111bpm)
Mandri

Number of posts : 10058
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://www.mandri-poasaddict.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanja on Mon 6 May 2013 - 9:24

That is so awesome Hope.
Congrats.
Tanja
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 1631
Mood :
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty on Mon 6 May 2013 - 10:38

Hi Hope

I remember you from a few years back. I am so happy that your story had such a wonderfull ending. Enjoy every minute with you babies, they grow up so fast.
Kitty
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 860
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LilianJ on Tue 7 May 2013 - 10:26

WOW!! Congrats!!!
LilianJ
V.I.P. Member