Appetite Suppressants!

Go down

Appetite Suppressants!

Post by Zee on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 7:05

Hi Ladies

Do any of you know of an appetite suppressant that works!

I have about 5kg to lose. I know to some its not a lot but for me its 5kgs on my 'love-handles' and tummy. I have tried everything under the sun and have come to the conclusion that I need to eat less.
I dont want to not eat at all, just eat less without feeling weak and hungry.

I am able to maintain my weight very easily but I need a kick start to lose it, thats my problem. I have lost most of my pregnancy weight but am now stuck on 5kg for the past 2 months or so. It just wont budge no matter what I try! :Sad

:Anyone??:

Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 3182
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Appetite Suppressants!

Post by Haze on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 7:15

I emailed you the details of the 17 day diet... did you try that?

Haze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8720
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 7:40

No Haze I didnt. Im not sure if it went into the spam folder. Was it sent as an attachment or link?
I normally delete my spam folder without reading it as I get a lot of spam. Oops!
Will you send it again please?

I will read through it but if its similar to the 13day diet which I went on, then I think I might give it a skip, all depending.
Reason is because I lasted 5 days on the 13day one, and yes I lost 2.5kg in those 5 days but I was SO hungry on it and at night I was a monster to DH as hunger does not go down well with me.
I dont like feeling like that but I guess in the same breath, I need to make a sacrifice. Rolling Eyes
Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sash on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 7:50

ReliSlim....but the real S6 tablets, not the herbal!
Sash
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 1601
Mood :
Registration date : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 7:58

Sash, Ive heard of ReliSlim but I think you need a Drs Prescription?
Im just not luss to go to the Dr and try and 'please and explain' why I need them or what do you think? Should I just put my pride in my pocket and go to the DR.

A friend of mine used that and she melted away, literally.

The thing is I know the dangers of taking a non natural suppressant and not eating but I really only want to take it for a very short period, like 2 weeks MAX!

Grrrr, wish I could get my hands on that without a drs prescription.
Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 8:10

it's not actually 17 days - you it works on 4 17 day cycles - the first cycle is basically a detox - you move thru cycles 1 - 3 until you get to the weight you want and then the last cycle is basically a maintenanace cycle - which you can go on forever - and if you see you've picked up weight you go back on cycle 1.

I have Hashimoto which makes it very difficult to loose weight and i've managed to loose on it

Haze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8720
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sash on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 9:24

I got mine from a friend that works for my gynae, it makes her feel funny, headaches etc. She's using duromine now.
I got 60 tablets from her and I only take one a day instead of 2 in the morning and 1 early afternoon. So will last me much longer.
Main reason for me is to stabilize after my weightloss of 15kg's (in 12 weeks) (33kg's in the past 12months) and to give me energy. I'm so gatvol of dieting and the relislim really works to keep my appetite under control and I now have loads of energy too.
I wont get a new Rx when it's finished, just needed a break from lettuce and water without gaining again!
I'm joining bootcamp in January to tone and that will also help me to not gain again. The relislim is just to get me through the birthday and festive season.
I would do it if it was me, it feels great to be at goal weight and it's healthy so tell you Dr you know you only have 5 or so kg's and sommer say your husband will use it with you so 1 months supply will last the 2 of you only 2 weeks.
Sash
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 9:40

Thanks Sash.

WOW, you've done GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Im exactly like you, also tired of eating rabbit food and not seeing results. My weight came off 'relatively' quick after Brandon - but HAD to eat like a mouse but at least I saw results. Now Ive literally drank soup this past week, the WHOLE week, but my scale is just STUCK at the same weight for the past 2 months. Its sucks big time!
I dont know what more Im suppose to cut out of my diet to lose these last few stubborn kgs. All I can think of is MUCH smaller portions but that is not possible without a suppressant because I starve too easily.
Thanks man!!
Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sash on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 9:55

I still have 5kg's to go myself, so not at goal yet, but it's close enough for me and it was hard work, I deserve a break, will continue operation starvation in the new year. I dont even want to lose anything with the relislim, just wanted to eat cake with my girls on their birthdays and enjoy some spur ribbetjies without crying my eyes out the next time i get on the scale! Smile

Goodluck, let me know how it goes!
Sash
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 10:03

LOL, true that! And with Christmas around the corner, I SHALL EAT!!! Thumbs Up

Will let you know how it goes after a week or so. I have an appointment today at 15:00 with my Dr. Smiley
Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpea on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 21:24

I'm just gonna put this idea out there...not suppressant related.maybe you could go on the Dukan diet?it's high protein diet/plan.most of the things you can eat as much as you like,dairy up to 1lt etc.I know of lots of people who have seen great results.my dh went on it last year-ideal for someone with a healthy appetite...& who prefers not to starve themselves

sweetpea
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 2729
Mood :
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 7:03

Thanks Sweetpea, I appreciate the advice!

Nevertheless, I went and got some ReliSlim as per Sash and I very pleased to say since starting the pills on Saturday, I weighed myself this morning and already lost 1kg. Thumbs Up And thats after a weekend when I tend to pick the most as food is just a fridge door away.
I eat in one a day now what I used to eat for breakfast alone. I have my three meals a day but MUCH MUCH less. I dont have any craving whatsoever.
...................... Smiley
Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerryw on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 7:51

Hi Zee

So did your Dr give you a script?? just liek that and what is the stuff called??
Kerryw
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8763
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 8:02

Hi Kerry, yes I went to see my Dr and he gave me a script.

I found myself 'please and explaining' why I needed it before I told him what it was (because Im not a heavily overweight person) but he was happy to give it to me. He said its not dangerous. He has been our family Dr for years so I guess he also knows me well enough not to suspect that I would be irresponsible.
Its an S6, I guess that is why you need a script but I can honestly say I dont have any symptoms on it whatsoever.
The first day I got a bit of the gitters (hair standing on end), but nothing after that.

You do still get hungry at around breakfast, lunch and supper time but after you've eaten just a small amount you feel satisfied. Thats me anyway...

Its called ReliSlim. You get a herbal one too but I doubt it works as well as this one.
Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sash on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 8:59

Thumbs Up Yay Zee! Glad it's working for you. I just got VERY thirsty the 1st week on it.
Here's my daily fix for sanity!
Sash
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 9:12

LOL! Hehe Smile

Ja, I do get a little bit thirsty and the more water I drink the more I want BUT, I havent really been drinking all that much water regardless.
I actually want to start because I think that would help too.

BTW, my Dr gave me 3 boxes. Smiley I dont think I will need to use it all but glad I have it.
Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sash on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 9:22

I will see how it goes next year with bootcamp and all, if it dont see results and still want so stuff my pie hole with everything i see, i'll get a new Rx too, 4 months' pills will last a year if i only take one instead of 3 a day.

The more water you drink the more you'll lose, you'll see.... enjoy! wink
Sash
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee on Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 8:23

Okay so Ive lost 2kg this past week. I can live with that! Super happy.
Another 2 weeks to go (if I lose 2kg a week), then I should be down to my goal weight very soon! Yay!!
Zee
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: