Frustration

Go down

Frustration

Post by sweetpea on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 20:00

Been on Dr Cohen since 15 Dec-lost 5kgs by 24th Dec.....but then things got a bit out of hand.ate wrong foods,still kept the portions small but that didn't really help.Sunday was my birthday & a big family celebration.been snacking which I need to stop & get back on track.today was the worst...I got stressed out & frustrated & just started eating biscuits etc.it wasn't even that nice,so cant even say the cheat was worth it :-/
Going away this weekend,BIL getting married in Franschoek.Gonna pre-pack my food portions for the weekend so I can stay on the program.
This really is one of the best programs by far....weight just falls off if u stick to the program....problem comes in when u don't!Still have 12kgs to go,but thinking of maybe changing it to 14kgs.

Here's to a healthy & happy 2012 for all!!

sweetpea
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 2729
Mood :
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Frustration

Post by Adele on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 6:31

I know how hard it is Sweetpea. How badly I also want to shake off my weight I just cannot get myself to do this kind of diet again. I was one of those people who went to weddings and didn't have anything wrong to eat etc and I kept my weight off for 2 years and now I am back at square one after letting go and I picked up everything (and I always promised myself that I wont be one of those ladies who loses 30kg's and pick up everything... well never say never.)

This diet you have to be 110% strict ALL THE TIME, you cannot even have a little cheat because you will pick up (like Landie mentioned in her previous post).

I think it will help if you go to the wedding and stick 100% to the diet, the results the next day or week is all worth it.

Good luck, it is not an easy road but try to push hard
Adele
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 7710
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 6:42

Stay strong girl, look at the 5kg that you did between 15-24 dec, that is good and shows you that you can do this.

I know you can do this!!
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Landie on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 12:37

Hun you can do this - like I said last night find out what causes the stress and frustration so that you can manage that. I know this sound silly but whatever cause it will still be there after the weight is off.

you really can do this! just remember the reason for you for doing it.

xxxxx
Landie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 5144
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilly on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 12:41

Sweatpea, I have to agree with Landie and I too know how hard is to get your head in the game! I am also really battling!
Lilly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 10908
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: