Dr Cohens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Cohens

Post by Kerryw on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 5:14

SInce seeing all the good results the ladies are getting I am wondering if it is time for me to splash out and try it?
I looked at his page and I see he is a south african which makes me more keen. Also I know hormones are my biggest problem with loosing weight. How hard is the diet though?? I am not very good with food I find it hard to control my cravings. Take wheat too much gives me diarreah but that does not stop me sometimes.

Also I am TTC can you be on Dr Cohen while TTC adn Preggo?
Kerryw
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8763
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Cohens

Post by Lilly on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 7:20

Kerry, I would highly recommend Dr Cohen's 1st Personal diet! in the beginning its hard as your body adjust to smaller portions but if you start with the right mind set, have a support system going and take the time to plan your meals. I found the day 2-4 the hardest! TTC I guess there is no problem, I have heard of a few women who fell pregnant on the diet but unfortunately you have to stop once pregnant and after a pregnancy you need to renew your program, because Cohen's diet is hormone based.
Lilly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 10908
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Landie on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 9:03

Only thing is if you fell pregnant while on the diet and didnt got your refeed you will pick everything up and more. The diet is very strict and because it works with your hormones, if you just as much as lick the spoon of something your not suppose to have you will mess your hormones up again. it takes 4-7 days to get hormones back into the right way and if you cheat to much you can harm your body.
Landie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 5144
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerryw on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 10:42

Thanks so I will wait and see if I get a miracle in the next few months before thinking about this.
Kerryw
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8763
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top