thought to share

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thought to share

Post by Kim on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 6:01

“What may later be a blessing to you might be a curse
if you cry for it too soon”

God has already provided all your needs, a lot more than you can handle and He knows when and how to release them. Quit putting yourself under pressure for things which are not within your reach yet. The more time spent on trying to achieve things before God’s time, the more life you are draining out of you and the lesser you acknowledge or cherish what God has already blessed you with, sometimes you only realise it when you’ve lost it. Sometimes we force God to release our blessings sooner than we have enough grace to handle, and when we get burnt we question our faith and abilities, that’s the devil’s works. If you find yourself in a situation whereby you are tempted beyond your own limits for something you don’t have, just know that devil is already at work in you, because God cannot tempt you with what you don’t have but the devil will.

God’s blessings may sometimes take long to come but He’s got the perfect timing than we do and sometimes it becomes the best long period to work on our level of patience. Let God be the Lord of your life and He will guide you in the right path. He’s got it all in His hands, just waiting for the perfect time to bless you. Make known to Him your heart’s desires and He shall grant them to you.
“You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trust in You”

Be thankful for what you have and allow God His own pace to grant you more.
Kim
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 9082
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.godstestonlife-kim.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: thought to share

Post by Pumi on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 6:28

So true!
Pumi