Praise be to God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praise be to God

Post by Nono on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 9:22

Let me share my story with you! When I got my Job last year, I was happy but not fully as I have been told that it will be a contract that would not last longer than 4months. I started my job in September and contract was to be terminated in December. By December there was still nothing about renewal of contract and I hadnot found another Job :confuzzed Sometimes I would wonder what my life would be this year without a job. I repent for forgetting that God said we should not worry about the future for he is a good God and He alone knows what the future holds for us. Before the 21st December I was told that I would be given a 6 months contract i.e. from January to June 2010. I thanked God and started planning how I would want things to be before June. In January I was given a contract that was expiring in March instead of June, I didnot understand but then, I was told that the 3 month contract was a result of the funds we couldnt exhaust last year. That meant I was going to be give 6 more months after march. My point is God is really a good God, he has good plans for us but we should keep the faith always and seek to know him more. For our sins have forced God to hide his face from us, so we must repent and not be double minded then we can seek his face and we will see it! It has been a month now that I received an email from my mangager telling me that I will be in the project until it ends in November 2010. This is all God's Grace and I know something huge will come up and I will never want because my Father owns everything. Keep the up the faith people, you will recieve good things.
Nono

Number of posts : 88
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Praise be to God

Post by Bane on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 10:07

WOW beautifull story...
Bane
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 1923
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by witty on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 11:02

Amen, our God is a faithful God.
witty

Number of posts : 418
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo (Sharmein) on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 12:45

All glory to God!!!!!
Boo (Sharmein)
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 3146
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Bat on Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 12:53

Our God does supply. I was also on contract last year and it ended in Dec, when they offered me a new contract they wanted to halve my salary and expected me to change offices from roodepoort to PTA (I stayed 1km from the office and now they expected me to travel about 50km's one way)

In the end I turned it down and then in march this year I decided to start my baking business which has it's quiet moments but is generally going well and I have started working part time for a doctor's rooms and they are paying me what the other company wanted to offer me and it's also about 1km away plus I get the flexibility to still run my business.

Just remember when things don't seem to be working out there is the passage in Matthew 6 where it talks about how much God looks after the birds an He cares so much more for us so we do not need to worry.
B-Bat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 3236
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy on Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 11:56

Thanks for the encouragement.

Sandy
V.I.P. Member