Testemonial and Sinus meds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Testemonial and Sinus meds

Post by Ilze on Mon 3 Nov 2008 - 19:36

Antibiotics given for Sinus caused severe diarrhea and hospitalization!!

I have always had sinus, but about 3 months ago it got worse due to some stress in my life. I went to my GP whom I had been seeing for the past 16 years. He gave me a course of Antibiotics. A week later I was back with the sinus even worse, he gave me another course of antibiotics. Again I went back when the infection worsened. This time he gave me a stronger course of Antibiotics. I developed severe diarrhea. My GP told me to go to the emergency at the hospital. The diagnose was that they had to operate and remove part of my colon and do a hysterectomy. I was shocked, what had that to do with my diarrhea, which had been caused by Antibiotics given to me for SINUSITIS!!!!I was admitted into hospital and given yet more antibiotics. I was horrified, but had no choice. My skin was yellow and I thought I was dying. I was not getting better and knew that the antibiotics was doing more harm that good for my sick body. I booked myself out of the hospital and stayed with my mother. She had listened to a talk on the radio about Body Detox which had natural products for sinus. I contacted Body Detox and was given about 6 different products to use. I was desperate to get well.I have been using the products for 5 weeks and can honestly say that my Sinusitis and headaches are 70% better. I use to suffer with muscle and joint pains and I have less pain, which was a bonus. I realize that it will take some time to build my body's immune system after the damage Antibiotics has done to my body. I am prepared to use these products for the rest of my life, as long as I never have to use Antibiotics again.Family members of mine living in the Vaal triangle, went for sinus operations. They all say that their sinusitis are worse after the operation and that Antibiotics does not work.

The Sinus Special consists of 3 products.1XOlive Leaf(30 caps)Olive Leaf is a natural Antibiotic killing harmful viruses and bacteria which cause infection. It reduces inflammation in the body and in the sinus cavities. Olive Leaf is known to strengthen the immune system. Sinusitis is caused by a weakened immune system. Many people experience their sinusitis to worsen after Antibiotics or due to stress.1X Rafaa (250ml)Rafaa is a probiotic bacteria strengthening the immune system, by reducing virus and bacterial infections. Rafaa helps to remove heavy metals from the body, which may be inhaled from polluted air or from contaminated water. These factors may cause sinusitis to worsen.1X Argentum Sinus Spray.This nasal spray helps to clear the sinus cavities from mucus. It is totally natural and will not harm the mucus membranes as most chemical sinus sprays do. It treats the cause of the problem and not just the symptoms. It is safe for babies and children (ask for the kiddies pack)
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8208
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Testemonial and Sinus meds

Post by DJMommy on Mon 3 Nov 2008 - 19:51

Hey Bella. Pls send me a price list for this. My brother suffers from sinus,so i would like to pass this info onto him. Thanx!

9x DIUI
3x Laparoscopies
1x Hysteroscopy
AMH: 0.6
1x IVF (Sept 09)
1st Beta 20/09/09: 208
2nd Beta 21/09/09:290
3rd Beta 25/09/09: 1985
4th Beta 29/09/09: 10318
TWINS!
DJMommy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15278
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://myttclife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley on Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 5:37

Hi Bella I agree with you on these meds, I am also an agent for them in the northen side of Pretoria. These meds do really work.!!!!
smiley
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 529
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilze on Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 6:27

Smiley, do you know of the insulin resistance pack they have?
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley on Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 9:23

Bella I have heard of it but as far as I know they released it yet. I was at the head office the saterday after the staff had there training on this meds. They showed me how to look for it in ones eyes without doing any bloods. Do you know anything more about it?
smiley
Uber Member
Uber Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilze on Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 11:48

Chantel told me its available, and also how to look in one eye.

I was thinking of trying it, but then I'm out of the game for 6 months, she said the treatment is for at least 6 months. :scratch:
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley on Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 12:18

o she (Shantel) is nauty girl she said she will phone me as soon as it is released. I will definitly have to phone her for these meds as I have a huge waiting list for these meds. She also told me that the insulin meds will also help with weight loss.

I like the Protogen the best. It really gives you the energy you need and also help you to sleep well at night and it helps with the blood circulation. It works better than the aromaticum.

I have done the heavy metal detox and liver flush about a month before I got pregnant.

I never came to the point where I asked to use there herbal drops for infertility. I am using the Colic drops now and since then no more nausea. I even can use these drops for baby for colic. It also helps with sleeplessness, musclecramps, indigestion ect.

Never had a complaint since I started selling these stuff.

Since when are you using them?
smiley
Uber Member
Uber Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilze on Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 13:03

I'm using it almost 2 years now, haven't try the Protogenyet, but the aromaticum and Olive leaf help me a lot with bladder infection.

I don't have the cuts for the liver detox though, Chantel is still laughing at me, I have a galstone so she wants me to try both the liver and galbladder detox, but I'm to much of a sissy.

The herbal drops is damn ugly but it help a lot with my thyroiid levels and also to regulate my cycle.

Thats what I like about the products, most of it you can use while ttc or pregnant, I also use the flaxseed capsules with folic acid and I feel so good.

Well ja, shantel's head is not always where it should be but she is so funny, I really enjoy her alot.

Last year when we when to Zambia, I stop using my malaria pills and only use the Olive leaf, Raafa and aromaticum and came back without a single bite.

Thats why I wanted to use the insulin pack but I don't know if I want to stop completly for the next 6months. :scratch:
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley on Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 7:48

Well you can try the liver detox, It help me allot as I dont have a gallbladder. I used it and had no side effects or simtoms att all. I recommend the protogen , you will get your results of protogen within a day or 2, I am addicted to it now. Dont want to be without it.

i am doing this now for 9 months now.
smiley
Uber Member
Uber Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilze on Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 8:17

The reason why I don't want to try the liver detox is, shantel told me in detail what happen to her. I don't think I have the guts for that but I will definatly try the protogen.

The himalaya salt is also very nice. Did you try that?
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley on Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 13:02

She also told me, but it did not happen to me.

Yes the salt is very nice. I use it in my food.

The raffaa is also good. my whole family drinks it. My children gets it first thing in the morning with some fruit juice. And I must say my children's health was better by 80 %.

The colon cleansing package is also supper. Never again constipated after using this.
smiley
Uber Member
Uber Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilze on Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 13:31

Yes, luckily I don't have a problem with constapation, but DH wasn't happy with me when I give him the colon cleanser, until today he will never moan about his stomach at all. :heehee2:

The rafaa is also good for a ulcher, a doctor prescribe it for my sister and thats where I first came in contact with the products, and I will never be without it.
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Mood :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top