My story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My story

Post by kajol on Mon 10 May 2010 - 8:42

ok, so here goes. it may not be as tear jerking as most of the others but it felt like a hellava long road to my dh and i.

in may 2009 we were fortunate enough to be able to buy our home, and with that decided that we wanted to start trying for a baby. went to my gynae, he sent me for routine blood tests, and picked up that i wasn't vaccinated against german measles. i then had the german measles shot, and he told us to wait for a month thereafter and then start trying. i left the pill in may but we used other protection,so essentially we were allowed to start ttc on around the 12 june 2009.

low and behold on 6 june i decided to be a great gun and try to rearrange the couches in our new home and ended up smashing my toe with the one couch. there was blood everywhere, and my doc had to draw out the blood with a needle (sorry tmi). i then had to go onto meds to for this injury to prevent it getting septic and infected for 6months. that delayed us from ttc for another 6 months. so, now we could only properly start ttc in nov.

then from aug 2009 i noticed that my cycles were terribly out of sync. went back to my gynae, and he said that it could be all the meds (coz all the tests he did were clear) that i was on for my injury. this continued for many months, and when we started ttc in nov, i naively wanted to get a BFP immediately, but that wasn't about to happen. then from about feb 2010 we decided that we will "just let it be" for a while and maybe my cycles will sort itself out and then we will have better direction. we didn't obsess about it for many weeks. my LMP was mid feb 2010 and when we got to end of apr 2010 with still no period, i didn't think much of it, coz i had gotten used to having a period every 2 months. until last week i had terribly sore breasts, and was highly moody with dh, and we decided i should do the test. the tears just stared streaming down when i saw the 2 lines, but still couldn't believe it, and went for bloods to confirm.

so now, i just need to see my gynae to confirm exactly how far long i am. could only get an appt for friday, 14 may.

so, ladies that's my story. i know there are ladies who have a worse struggle ttc, but either way, i believe that GOD IS GREAT, and we all will be blessed in HIS time.

i hope that my story is, nevertheless, able to make all the ladies positive and hopeful.

And THANKS to everyone who always gave me hope! flowerhi
kajol
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 3626
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My story

Post by Natasha on Mon 10 May 2010 - 8:58

Great story,so happy your wish came true.
God is great!!!!
Natasha
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4976
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: My story

Post by DJMommy on Mon 10 May 2010 - 11:08

Congrats again!

9x DIUI