Word for today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Word for today

Post by Kim on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 7:25

Morning beloveds

It is so good to know the Lord for he is the One who heals us from our diseases, He is the One who comforts us, He is the One who heals a broken heart , He is Alpha and Omega the Beginning and the End and there is no one like Him and no one can do the things that He do. Who was it that calm the storm? Who was it who minister to five loafs of bread and two fish and fed multitudes of people( five thousand men besides woman and children) .Who was it who heal healed the infirmed woman ?Who was it who healed the blind and the deaf and the dumb?..It Was Jesus ,cause there is power in the name of Jesus, there is healing in the name of Jesus, there is salvation in the name of Jesus..The bible says the demons tremble by the sound of that Name… Jesus!!!. Beloveds I want to encourage you this morning we are living in crucial times but we are not moved by what we see cause we walk by faith not by sight. We are a royal priesthood, we are peculiar people.. if you have not grasp this yet..know this we are more than conquerors, know that we are not ordinary but extra ordinary, we don’t stand out but we are outstanding and remember every stumbling block is a stepping stone hallelujah. Jesus love you. Be blessed.

“DESIRES FOR….THINGS…CHOKE THE WORD.”MARK 4:19

In the parable of the sower Jesus said, ”Still others ,like seed sown among thorns ,hear the Word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the Word, making it unfruitful”(Mark 4:18-19)Notice the problem is not the sower or the seed, it’s the soil. Jesus said they “hear the word” ,so we are talking about churchgoers with a pre-existing mindset that chokes every scripture they hear, read, or try to apply. Jesus describes these thorns as:”The worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things”(Mark 4:19)

Do you remember the time when you thought the house you now live in, the career you now enjoy, and the investments you now have, would make all your worries go away? But no ,the more you have, the more you have to lose, to protect, to maintain and to worry about. That’s the deceitfulness of wealth” .If your significance as a person or your sense of security is tied to anything other than your relationship with God, worry will choke the life right out of you .True happiness lies in trusting God for what you need, knowing if its right He’ll provide it, and if not He’ll give you something better.

Chuck Swindoll writes, ”We live among thorns because we’ve a quiet, respectable, secret love for them. I know. I’ve got the ugly scars to prove it. Each one a reminder of years trapped in the thicket; periodically I still have to yank a few.”How about you-do you have some thorns you need to pull?

Spirit of the living God my prayer this morning is to take away all the thorns or even black jacks that we still need to deal with in our lives to pull it out of our lives because everything that is crooked in our lives you the only One who can make it straight in the name of Jesus.Amen

Now may the grace of our good Lord and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit follow us always.

Greetings to all the saints

PS: sorry for not posting everyday anymore
Kim
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 9082
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.godstestonlife-kim.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Word for today

Post by Mpums on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 13:47

AMEN!!
Mpums
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 2100
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mich on Tue 28 Oct 2008 - 13:55

Amen - thank you KP - His ways are much bigger than our ways...

I sometimes wonder why we dont see as many miracles today? i guess people just dont have enough faith! but let us keep on believeing and trusting in Him with boldness and confidence
Mich
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 5910
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top