My story too...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My story too...

Post by Guest on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 12:48

Hi everyone.
I got married on 16 Feb 2008 and have been ttc since then Crying or Very sad
Ive been through many Gynies, and 3 years ago went to my first FS where they did all the tests on me as well as my DH. Turn out he has Azoospermia and doesnt produce sperm. It took a year of letting this information "sink in" before we decided to get a second opinion. Confirmed my DH doesnt produce sperm, I was hopeful that Id be pregnant after my first IUI using Donor Sperm ... NOT THAT SIMPLE! Evil or Very Mad

Ive done 7 IUI with Donor sperm to date - all with tabs, injectables and trigger shots
1 HSG
1 Lap
Countless Blood tests

My POA right now is being on Yasmin for 3 months and hopefully do IUI no 8 in Sept with 2 insaminations.

;)

Back to top Go down

Re: My story too...

Post by Guest on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 13:40

Hi Dalila

How you doing..? Just wanted to find out if FS didnt suggest that DH go for PESA or TESA. DH also had similar problem but they were able to find sperm after doing the op.
This really is a great site.. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 14:09

Hey Jan ...

He went for the biopsy - and he has NOTHING ... not even 1 single dead spermie. Doc said DH could have been born like that, or something happened when he was younger (an injury to the groin while playing sport) ... but we will never know for sure.

Im good right now ... Very Happy
Thanx for asking! How r u?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top