Ask Hannah's Hope

Go down

Ask Hannah's Hope

Post by DJMommy on Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 11:41

Anybody who is seriously interested in adoption and needs more info or assistance is welcome to PM Hannah's Hope. She is a member of OPM and has travelled down the long road of adoption. She has offered to assist anyone who is wanting to start the adoption journey.

Please note that she is about to be a brand new mommy, so be patient in waiting for a reply from her. You should get a reply within 24 hours though

9x DIUI
3x Laparoscopies
1x Hysteroscopy
AMH: 0.6
1x IVF (Sept 09)
1st Beta 20/09/09: 208
2nd Beta 21/09/09:290
3rd Beta 25/09/09: 1985
4th Beta 29/09/09: 10318
TWINS!
DJMommy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15278
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://myttclife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask Hannah's Hope

Post by Hannah's Hope on Tue 17 Nov 2009 - 10:35

Hallo to you if you are visiting this forum, whether you are TTC, waiting to adopt or in the adoption process.

Our precious adoptive boy was placed legally in our care on 10 November 2009, four hours after his birth. We attended the birth (C-section) and he was placed in my husband's arms straight from his BM's tummy.

If you would like more information with regards to the legal side of adoption, please feel free to ask here or to send me a PM or an email.

Also another VERY important matter is the COST OF ADOPTION. Nobody warned us before hand that things could get so expensive and I would gladly provide a breakdown of our costs if you are interested.

I am also here for ANY other adoption related queries. I have walked this road, I had very little information to go on and I would love to help anyone that is on this journey!

Warm regards,
Hannah's Hope
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 712
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-08-13

http://hannahamos7.wix.com/almostpregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bernice on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 15:14

Please!!!
We need all the advice we can get now:
My husband and I struggle now for 5years to get pregnant, suddenly 1day my mother phoned me, one of her friends daughter is pregnant and in search for adopting parents, in that time she was 6months pregnant. We immediately get to work and went to the family court, there they gave us some papers to fill in and for the BM to sign, we did it and one week later we return with sign papers, they told us we have to return it to the local CMR offices where they gave us the name of the lady we have to give the papers. After 2months we cannot reach the person beacuse she is the only 1 in town and she is 1 busy woman. January 2010 the BM's mother phoned us and told us we must leave the CMR she have a offer for us, she contact her attroney and he can speed up the whole progress in three weeks but it will cost us R10000. At that time we were ready to pay for anything because we were desprate. Time goes by while we wait for her attorney to returns from overseas. mean while the baby is born on the 17 February 2010. They(BM & BM grandmother not social services) placed the little girl in our care the same day. 3weeks after the birth she phoned and told us the progress is gonna take a bit longer, beacuase the BM's father is in the story now and he kicked her out of the house while she was pregnant and underage. We could not believe the storys anymore because everytime we want to contact the CMR offices she came with a diffrent story. Gladly we did not pay the money. On 16 March we could not take it any more, although we love the little bundle of joy we have to live in fear every second of the day as the child was illegal in our care and we have no paper work to prove. We jumped over the BM head and in secret went to the CMR offices. They helped us with smiley faces and in no time they knew our story and told us there is no attorney in this world that can do addopting without the social services. A week later they phoned us and told us they are gonna remove her from our care for parttime until the BM signs her off. She is now in a house of safe keeping untill the case is been investigate. The BM will sign her off on the 21st of April. We are now in the progress to be investigate by CMR to see if we are suitable for adopting. But what we need to know now is the cost, traveling cost is already incl. as we have to travel from Bronkhorstspruit to Pretoria every second week.

If you can help me with any information.
It will be appreciated.

Thank You
Bernice

Number of posts : 3
Mood :
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilze on Mon 12 Apr 2010 - 19:11

It depents on what the SW's tarrif is, that you gonna pay as well as the court who is handeling the adoption and the registration papers, so basiclly if you lucky I would say you might get away with roughly R15 000 or more.

But I'm not sure as I said it all depents on the tariff these people is asking.
Ilze
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8208
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down