Pregnant and Sad

Go down

Pregnant and Sad

Post by Guest on Wed 23 Sep 2009 - 5:32

Hi There!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant, and have been married for just 3 months. I've had queite a difficult pregnancy, with a lot of threatened miscarriages in the beggining. About 2 weeks ago, I found out that my hubby has been cheating on me even before we got married. I felt so betrayed and disrespected. I trusted him with my whole life, when I found out, I literally felt my whole world come tumbling down. I could not believe that the man that I've known and trusted for 8 years would do something as horrible as this. I'm finding it very difficcult to even relate to him anymore. We are trying to work it out, but everytime I look at him, I just get irritated and angry. It hurts so much. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I'm worried about how this anger and emotional trauma would affect my unborn baby. I don't know what to do, the pain cuts really deep! I love my unborn baby so much and I dont want him to have to grow up in an unhappy home.

I've been praying for wisdom, strength and the spirit of forgiveness, but its just too hard! :Pray: :Pray: :Pray: Crying or Very sad

I know this might not be the best forum for this post, but I just needed to let it out!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant and Sad

Post by Lilly on Wed 23 Sep 2009 - 5:46

Hey Rubby,

Welcome & Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this!! and you've come to the right place!!! We WILL support you all the way! HUGS! xx
Lilly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 10908
Mood :
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 23 Sep 2009 - 5:47

Hi Rubby. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your pregnancy.

I am very sorry that you are going through so much! Will keep you in thought and prayer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 23 Sep 2009 - 5:50

Thank you so much Lilian, I need all the prayer I can get.
Thank you again Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by DJMommy on Wed 23 Sep 2009 - 6:50

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

I am so sorry you have to got through this! You need to try remain calm for the sake of your baby.

Have you and DH gone for councelling?

9x DIUI
3x Laparoscopies
1x Hysteroscopy
AMH: 0.6
1x IVF (Sept 09)
1st Beta 20/09/09: 208
2nd Beta 21/09/09:290
3rd Beta 25/09/09: 1985
4th Beta 29/09/09: 10318
TWINS!
DJMommy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15278
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-01

http://myttclife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheena on Wed 23 Sep 2009 - 7:18

Hi Rubby

Congrats on your pregnancy. AND YES this is the right forum to post on. We are here to support you no matter what your problems relate to.

I can't say that I understand where you are coming from. I mean I have been "cheated" on before but I was not married nor did I have a little miracle on the way. I am not sure what your relationship was like with your DH before but if you feel it is worth saving then maybe you should go and see a marriage counsellor. Unfortunately his betrayal is HUGE and trust is one of the things in a marriage that when lost is SO SO hard to get back but maybe with a counsellor you will be able to work through things and see if he is sincere and deserving of your forgiveness.

I know this may sound terrible but I personally believe that your love is far too valuable to be given to someone who does not love and respect you back. I have seen one sided marriages all too often and it is so so miserable. It is easier said than done and I know not ALL cases are like that because I have also seen a few situations like yours were they couples worked through their issues and everything has been perfect since.

For now, keep your chin up and try keep calm for your little one. Speak to a counsellor and hopefully they will be able to guide you to a starting point to work through your feelings. We are all here for you if you need to chat! You also need to ENJOY your pregnancy as this is the first and last time you will be pregnant with your FIRST child. Share in the joy and milestones with all of us if you are not comfortable doing things with your DH at this stage! for you
Sheena
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8733
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lameez on Wed 23 Sep 2009 - 14:08

Hi Sweetie welcome to OPM and you will find all the support you need right here. I agree with Sheena, maybe you guys should consider seeing a counsellor, but cheating is a huge betrayal and very difficult to move past that point. I will pray that God gives you the strength to do what's best and bring some calm in your heart for you and baby sake!
Lameez
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4427
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twinkles-thewhole9yards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down